I am so excited to be introducing the *brand new* doTERRA wellness kits! doTERRA really managed to stack deals on deals here. These wellness kits offer so much more in value for the price tag! It is such an affordable way to get you started on your own wellness pathway.
There are 3 wellness pathways to choose from:
- Immunity: These products are designed to support your health and wellness from the inside out.
- Mind & Mood: Perfect for helping to manage everyday stress! 2020 has been a crazy year for all of us, I think everyone could benefit from this one.
- Relief: If you or a loved one suffer from chronic pain or discomfort, this kit will be a lifesaver! You can naturally help support joints and muscles so you can say goodbye to the discomfort holding you back!
All three targeted pathways are designed to help better your health by giving you the products that will fit your exact needs – no more guess work. You just need to actually use them! Like most things in life, consistency is key, and using your products daily is the most effective way to maximize your benefits.
Each pathway has 3 different kits that are sent out in consecutive order over the course of three months. No kit will contain repeats of products sent before – you’ll get something new each time AND each kit comes in a reusable or recyclable bag. They are perfect to throw in a gym bag, suitcase, or to throw into your tote for work!
So, let’s take a look at what we’ll actually receive, shall we? I’ve broken them down by pathways and each of their three kits.
- doTERRA On Guard®: Our immunity protective blend and my absolute favorite for Fall! I roll this on the bottoms of my feet whenever I start getting that scratchy throat.
- doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist: A GREAT alternative to all other hand sanitizers. I usually prefer non-scented ones but this is my only other go-to!
- doTERRA On Guard Foaming Hand Wash: I love doTERRA’s foaming hand washes. They never leave my hands feeling dry!
- Purify: I love this scent. I use it to clean pretty much everything, I also like adding a few drops of this to my DIY all purpose cleaner.
- Wild Orange: I love adding this to the diffuser along with OnGaurd. It’s also great for cleaning sticky residue off!
- doTERRA On Guard Toothpaste and Floss: The floss is an exclusive bonus to this kit! It is not available any other way. And of course, our new reformulation of the OnGaurd toothpaste is something I am so so excited about. 🤩 I think everyone needs to work on remineralizing their teeth and this is going to make it absolutely effortless!
doTERRA On Guard Softgels: These are great for preventative measures. If you’re someone who faces seasonal threats when traveling, these are for you!
doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist: It’s always great to have back ups! Add one to your purse, your car, you gym bag, etc.
Grapefruit: This is one of my all-time favorites! I love this on its own in the diffuser but I also add a drop to my fruit juice smoothies.
Tea Tree: Great for bug bites, scars, cleaning… Tea tree is an amazing anti-bacterial oil to have on hand.
doTERRA On Guard Mouthwash: Yet another great product to use. Just swish and gargle for a bit then spit out. Tongue Scraper: If you don’t have one of these yet, you are going to LOVE them! It is a complete game changer when it comes to oral health and getting rid of bad breath. 🙌
doTERRA Breathe®: This is the truly natural version of “Vapor Rub”. Rub this on your chest or diffuse it and you’ll be breathing clearly in no time!
doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist: Great for another back up or to gift to those back in school!
Frankincense Touch: Frankincense is amazing for so many things! I add it to probably every roller bottle I make. A touch roller makes it easy to use this as a base before rolling on the On Guard or the Breathe oil.
Oregano: An incredible powerhouse oil. Hands down the one oil you will NEED to help support your body through whatever your life may throw at you!
Stronger®: Perfect for all the little bodies! This is the immunity blend roller from the kids line. It’s one of the ones we use for Lily consistently.
doTERRA On Guard Wipes: So easy to clean your hands, clean a shopping cart, wipe down the baby tray, and many more things with!
Sanitizing Mist Holder: I love that they give an added little bonus gift!
- Adaptiv™ Capsules: These are the capsules that have completely changed the game for so many people! The can be used daily as a preventative or just on those days where you know you need the help.
- doTERRA Balance®: This is one of my favorite blends! They are all tree oils in this blend (probably why it reminds me of WA), but it is truly so grounding. Use this in a massage or just a drop in your palms and inhale to help center you.
- Adaptiv Touch: I always carry this roller with me! I will not leave the house without it.
- Natural Deodorant with doTERRA Balance: I love this deodorant! It’s the only scented one I have, my only other favorite is from Earth Mama.
- Adaptiv Calming Blend: Hands down my favorite blend! 🙌
- Wild Orange: I looooove all the citrus oils. They are perfect for diffusing in the kitchen, they make everything feel clean and bright!
- Lavender Touch: I love Lavender as a perfume! The touch is perfect for all rashes, sunburns, and skin irritations.
- Black Spruce: This is an amazing grounding blend. Use this during a massage, diffuse it along side Adaptiv, or rub a drop in between your hands and inhale deeply.
- Bath Salts: I am SUPER excited for these! I normally just put a few drops into some magnesium sulfate for my baths but this is going to make it so convenient!
- Lavender: This is one of my top used oils of all time for good reason. It is so relaxing and great for all skin issues!
- Cedarwood: This oil is frequently used in massage therapy for it’s grounding aroma. This is also great to add into your toner or facial moisturizer.
- Adaptiv™ Spray: I can’t wait for this! This is a dream come true (like I said, it’s my favorite oil of all time). 😍
- doTERRA Serenity® Linen Mist: Serenity is our restful blend. doTERRA only comes out with this linen mist for special occasions – I am happy to see it regularly available with kit 3. 🙌
- Citrus Bliss® Invigorating Blend: This so good. It’s so uplifting and cheery, perfect for any gloomy day!
- doTERRA Balance Touch: This is another one of my favorite oils, I’m happy to see this one in a touch roller (again, not regularly available). It is great for on the go.
- Mini Body Butter: The body butter is amazing and I think this will be the perfect size for travel!
- Deep Blue® Soothing Blend: Aches, pains, menstrual cramps, tired and sore muscles, headaches – you name it, this will help soothe it! Deep Blue Rub Samples: These are great for on the go! I gave some to my husband to keep at work (it also makes it super easy to share whenever his buddies need some support).
- Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex®: This is what we call our “Tylenol”, only it’s so much better! 👏 It has been clinically studied to promote healthy mobility and function while providing soothing benefits.
- AromaTouch® Massage Blend: This blend is one of the key oils in our AromaTouch massage technique. It is comforting, relaxing and when applied topically, it helps reduce tension!
- Massage Ball: This is brand new and I am SO here for it. It is a perfect addition to go with this kit. You’ll be able to easily clean it after you apply Deep Blue, AromaTouch, or any other oil blends!
- Deep Blue Rub: The rub is our lotion version of the Deep Blue oil blend! It is so much more powerful as it contains a full bottle of Deep Blue oil in it. This our natural version of “Icy-Hot”.
- Copaiba Softgels: Copaiba is incredible for some many things, including aches and pains! Internally, it is soothing to the nervous system and therefore compared to CBD for it’s calming properties.
- Wintergreen: This is great for a soothing post-workout massage! It has an icy/hot effect, so be mindful about.
- Refillable Deep Blue Tube: I love that they are including this! So earth-friendly and convenient to have.
- Deep Blue Soothing Blend: This is my favorite oil for that “time of the month”! Most days I can get by using just this, but the Deep Blue rub is a nice back up and I know that for sure takes care of any aches and pains.
- Turmeric Dual Chamber Capsules: This is my newest favorite! I am obsessed with the benefits of turmeric. doTERRA has managed to combine both of the most beneficial components in their highest potency with this product! Great for pain, inflammation, and so much more. 👏
- PastTense® Tension Blend: Massage this into shoulders, neck, and back for a cooling, soothing sensation. Or apply this as perfume to back of neck and temples for a calming fragrance during stressful situations.
- Snap-on Roller Ball Tops: Great to have extras!
- 10 mL Roller Bottles: These always come in handy. I love being able to make my own rollers and blends!
- Fractionated Coconut Oil: This is my favorite carrier oil next to jojoba!
These wellness kits will have an amazing value (seriously, look up the prices of the items individually and compare). You’ll also be given a selection of other products to choose from at an additional savings!
And of course, you can’t forget about the loyalty reward program benefits… After all, this is an LRP exclusive. Sometimes we call this our monthly wellness box but if you haven’t joined the program yet, you’re missing out…In a quick summary, the loyalty rewards program is doTERRA’s way of rewarding us. It does require a minimum monthly order but you can earn up to 30% back in points, get your shipping back (no one likes to pay for shipping anyways) and you’re also eligible for the free oil of the month if your order is over 125 PV. 😊
That’s not only just taking 25% off the retail price, but then ALSO giving you back up to 30% of your order total for more products! Plus your freebie for the month AND free shipping.
Trust me. It adds up! You might have seen over on my Instagram that I just cashed in over $120 worth of products. 🙌 If this isn’t your thing – totally cool. You would need to join the loyalty rewards program in order to get the wellness kits but you can cancel your monthly order at any time! There’s absolutely no pressure; just make sure you use your points up beforehand.
I hope this helped give you some clarity on our new wellness kits and what they entail! If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to reach out. And as always, you can read more about essential oils and The Daily Essential co, here.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.